Plantfanatic

I am an avid gardener, small truck patch grower, and a tomato enthusiast.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Onions

Today was a snowy, cloudy day, not the kind of day that you would want to plant onions on. Which is what I was planning on doing, but the ground was a little to wet so I think I’ll wait a few days. Some of my favorite varieties are Candy, Walla Walla Sweets, and red Burgermaster. You can find all of these varieties at Dixondale Farms, I’m not sure if they have a website, but there prices are very good especially if you buy in large quantities like we do. My tomato plants in the greenhouse are looking good, though it looks like I might have burnt them a little with fertilizer, either that or they have some kind of disease.

1 Comments:

At 12:56 AM, Blogger OldRoses said...

Tomatoes, onions, where are the pumpkins?????? And where are you located?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home